Applications are accepted from October 1 through the last Friday in January during the school year prior to admission. A one-time application fee of eighty-five dollars ($85.00) is due along with your completed application. Applications may be carried over annually without additional fees.
Parents of preschool applicants must also attend a personal interview with the Lower School Head prior to applications being accepted.
Decisions are made by the second Friday in March. Contracts and registration fees are due by the middle of March. Please see the table below for this year's admissions calendar.
- October, 2016 - January, 2017 - Admissions Tours (Conducted on a continual basis until all available spaces are filled)
- End of January - Early March, 2017 - Screening/Testing for New K-6th Applicants
- February 3, 2017 - Application Deadline - We will continue to accept preschool applications until all available spaces are filled
- February 15, 2017- Letters of Recommendation Due, Copies of Latest Progress Reports Due
- March 10, 2017- New Enrollment Contracts Offered (Please call if you do not hear from us by shortly thereafter)
- March 20, 2017- New Enrollment Contracts Due