How to Add Events to your Calendar
Click the Add link then 'Save' or 'Save File' to save the file to your computer. Follow the instructions below for your calendar program. If your program is not listed below, consult your calendar program's Help menu for directions to import an ics file to your calendar.
- Go to File, then "Import and Export."
- Choose "Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)" and click Next.
- Click browse, then navigate to the file you downloaded above. Click "Ok."
- Choose "Import" to merge with your current calendar.
- Drag the file you downloaded above to iCal, and the events will be added.
- Log in to your Google account, and go to your calendar.
- Click on "Settings", then "Calendars."
- Click "Import Calendar."
- Click browse, then browse to the file you downloaded above. Click "Open."
- Choose the calendar you want the games added to, then click "Import."
Please click on an event for more detailed information.